zondag, december 31, 2006

Een magische dag

Hier zijn dan de foto's van ons bezoek aan Elfea ;-). Het was een fantastische show.
De meet and greet een enorme ervaring, vooral voor Nine en Marleen.
Beelden zeggen vaak meer dan woorden, dus hierbij de beelden :-)

We went to a show Winxclub on Tour. We won tickets and a meet and greet, so it was very special. The pictures will tell the story better than words, so Anne, I hope you will enjoy it











Het was een geweldige dag met een magisch randje :-)

2 opmerkingen:

Pearl zei

"Ooohhhhh", roept Kim, "Ik wil er ook zo graag heen".......Leila vindt ze het leukst;-))

Anoniem zei

Wow, wish I'd been to see Winxclub! Looks pretty exciting. I bet the girls loved it. I bet I would have too, they look pretty sexy! I'm sure that's not the idea though, is it??? I love the shot of the girls making desert too, very special. I gather from the age of the photo that the black and white shot is you just after your birth. Lovely. I wish I had such a shot of me to look at. You look all new and ready to face the world. Love to you all.